Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Neue Astro Filme, wer kann Auskunft geben!?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Neue Astro Filme, wer kann Auskunft geben!?

Kenne die neuen Astros nicht und bitte um eure Auskunft, in der ofdb steht praktisch auch nix drin.

Folgende Titel:

Blood Cult
    Blood Cult 2
    Terror at ten Killer
    Last Slumber Party

War auch gerade in der Ofdb hab nach den Filmen geschaut, war aber nicht sehr informativ. Genau die selbe Frage wollte ich jetzt auch stellen.

Irgendjemand muß doch die Filme kennen.

Meine DVD Sammlung:http://www.ofdb.de/usercenter/view.p...mlung&uid=5728

Kommentar

Hm, weiß auch nur, dass es sich um deutschsprachige Erstveröffentlichungen handelt und "Blood Cult" sowie "Terror at Ten Killer" bei uns in der Originalfassung beschlagnahmt wurden, allein auf Grund dieser Tatsache(n) werde ich sie mir mal künftig zulegen.

"Es ist der Traum der mich geführt. Und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut"

Lacrimosa - Der Kelch des Lebens

Kommentar

und ich habe gerade festgestellt das wir sie zwar online gestellt haben
        sie aber nicht in den Shop gespielt haben

wir morgen nachgeholt!
        dann kann man ab ca 9.00 bestellen auch

Tiger
        Wir stehen für Euer Recht, Filme in der längsten möglichen Fassung zu sehen!

Kommentar

new Astros

Hi

Hier ein paar Reviews zu den neuen Astros

Blood Cult

I got this movie on dvd for the pure reason that it was a slasher movie. This would be a decent movie if the acting was better, i mean its just terrible, beyond terrible. The best actor is the chinese cook in the campus cafeteria. The death scenes were kool, but would be better if the women being slaughtered acted a lot better. Ive seen bad acting, but the acting in this movie looks like someone is acting acting. Movies ok, just needs better acting and more death. You can definitly tell that the film was made by non horror fans, which also kind of kills it.

Blood Cult 2

This one is supposed to be a sequel to some "Blood Cult", but as far as direct-to video goes, this one features the usual shots of people wandering endlessly waiting to be killed while others go on about their business, waiting to discover the bodies. There's some inklings of a plot in there and the finale (a black mass) is slightly interesting, but you'll fall asleep long before this.

Terror at Tenkiller

This movie was not my favorite, but I did enjoy watching it. The plot in the movie was like any normal situation when there is a girl (I forgot the names) that is having difficulty with her boyfriend and her best friend asks her to spend some time with her camping. This reminds me of "Friday the 13th" when all the sudden there is a killer at large and things start to happen to people. I felt sorry for what happened to the girls friend because her friend was the strong hold in the movie that brought it up and kept it interesting. Her friend the girl that had the problems just seemed like this weak airhead that couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to do, should she follow her best friends advice and get away from the creep or should she just kiss and forgive each time her boyfriend acted like a jerk. I wanted to see her be stronger in this movie. The jerk for a boyfriend suddenly finds the girl and later on during the movie he deserves what he gets. he should have just left her alone for awhile. The killings were fake and senseless but what do you expect with a low-budget movie like this one. It wasn't the greatest, but I at least give it a 5.

Last Slumber Party

Now I've seen it all. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more pathetic and cheesy than "Woodchipper Massacre," just when I thought dialogue and acting couldn't get worse than "Nail Gun Massacre," just when I thought "Don't Go In The Woods" would retain its title as Lousiest Slasher Film Ever, along comes "THE LAST SLUMBER PARTY!" Somehow, this cheap, wretched manure manages to avoid lewdness, but it remains terrible! I couldn't believe my eyes--for once I can't complain about excessive (or in this case, any) nudity in a slasher film, but it still managed to make me crimson with embarrassment for renting it. Never before have I seen such horrible acting, dialect, direction, writing,....I could go on forever with this list! Here's a quick run-down:

A mental patient somehow escapes from the loony bin, dresses up like a surgeon, somehow finds out where his doctor lives, and breaks in while the doctor's daughter is having friends over for the night. Then begins the most stupid killing spree (ripped off from other movies such as "Slumber Party Massacre" and Halloween") this side of the universe. The characters have negative IQs, which suggests they are not human. Then again, I guess they are not, since they have the tendency to bleed Kool-Aid when they get cut, as the slasher likes to show use when he holds up his scapel to the camera in WAY too many scenes. It is only 80 minutes...how many times must we look at that scapel like that before it consumes the whole movie?...which I suppose wouldn't be all that bad of an idea in this case! There is one moment where I thought maybe, just maybe, the director would make it interesting (a second killer was added), but alas! It was not to be! And then to insult even further, there is a stupid super cop-out sub-ending and an even stupider final conclusion. That probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I would hate to give away the dumbest few scenes in movie history to those two or three fools (like me) dumb enough to rent this sewage.

I sure hope that, by writing this, I have saved 80 minutes of someone's life. I get on my hands and knees to beg anyone still thinking about renting this: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T! This is a fan of the slasher genre talking; I know what is good for you! The only real victims in this rattlebrained, asinine nonsense are the poor morons that have sat through the whole toilet tank! Zanatos's score...since there is no negative point scale, I have to give it a 1, but a below-average 1 at that. Avoid it at all costs....please!!!!

Habe alle bis auf Blood Cult 2 gesehen.
          Es handelt sich bei allen Filmen um very low Budget C-Movies(schlechte Schauspieler,scxhlechte Story und stümperhafte Effekte)

Jeder Sammler von raren Movies und Fans von Amateur und Trashgurken sollte zuschlagen!

bloody greetings
          slaughterman

Kommentar

aha, wie ich mir dachte, wie siehts mit dem splattergehalt aus?

Kommentar

last slumber party klingt auch für mich zu schlecht. Aber Blood Cult vielleicht. Ähnelt der Film Nailgun Massacre?

Kommentar

kurz Infos zu den Filmen könnt Ihr übrigens auch lesen wenn ihr auf unserer HP www.dtm.at aufs Cover der Filme clickt!

Tiger

Kommentar

Rabid Grannies SE

Ist der schon erhältlich (es steht 4.12. als VÖ-Datum bei Euch)?
                  Dann muss ich zugreifen.
                  Es gibt Besserwisser, die niemals begreifen, dass man Recht haben und ein Idiot sein kann.
                  Martin Kessel, dt. Schriftsteller, 1901-1990

Kommentar

die Astro Titeln , also auch Rabbid G. sind lagernd

Gruß
                    Tiger

Kommentar

Dann muss ich noch vor Weihnachten ordern.
                      Es gibt Besserwisser, die niemals begreifen, dass man Recht haben und ein Idiot sein kann.
                      Martin Kessel, dt. Schriftsteller, 1901-1990

Kommentar

TRASH

ich fänds gut wenn jemad den film THE ABOMINATION rausbringen würde

Kommentar

Ich dachte ASTRO wollte dicht machen.....
                          Metaldidi's 31 Days to Night

Kommentar

Machen die auch! Dies sind Astro's allerletzen VÖ's, abgesehen vom Crossclub 3-DVD-Set, welches noch folgen soll!
                            Schmerz ist Ansichtssache.

Kommentar

Crossclub 3er DVD Set?

Was ist denn auf der 3. DVD oben?
                              Ich fand die 2. schon recht langweilig :)

Aber da ich ein riesen Zachi Noy Fan bin, möchte ich nat. wissen ob auf der 3. auch so leckere Musikvideos von Ihm oben sind *lol*

Lg Emsch
                              www.Emsch.at | MEINE SAMMLUNG IN WORT UND BILD

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X